Counterbalanced Forklift Operator Program
Online Forklift Theory
Total Program Hours:
Less than 1 day
The Counterbalanced Forklift Operator Program is a 2 ½ hour long online forklift certification theory training for beginner and experienced operators. The course meets both CSA and ANSI standards. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Please note that practical training and evaluation must be conducted by a qualifed trainer prior to certification.
Topics in this course include:
- a review of applicable regulations (federal, state/provincial and relevant standards)
- a review of company polices
- understanding due diligence
- understanding criminal negligence and consequences to employers, trainers, supervisors and employees
- a review of site-specific safety concerns
- a review of the operator training guide
- a review of equipment features, stability, operating procedures, parking and fueling/charging procedures
In order to successfully achieve certification, students must achieve a minimum of 80% on the operator theory test.